Rhinoplasty, septoplasty. My cast fell off and they recast it at the hospital. Is this going to affect the results? (Photo)

Today is my second day of sergery and this morning my cast fall off and I went back to the hospital and they recast it and it heart a lot is this going to effect the results and I feel very swollen which I know is normal but when is all the congestion fan go away when can I breath through it

2 days post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only two days after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-