Cellfina and exilis together on thighs?

Hi I was at the dr office today and seen a special on thighs. It's Cellfina and exilis. They said they can do them on the same day.They said I would need 3 treatments of exilis and the Cellfina would help improve the cellulite dimples.My question is should I have the exilis done first to see if it works,because the Cellfina is $3500 alone.? Or would I get better results doing them together?

Cellfina For Cellulite--Add Exilis Ultra, Venus Legacy, Cellutone

A combination approach would be best. Cellfina is the best treatment for cellulite, but it works best in combination with Sculptra, and body treatments like Exilis Ultra/Venus Legacy, Cellutone/z wave.  A VASER HI DEF procedure can be done for more contouring. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer.