Cellfina and exilis together on thighs?

Hi I was at the dr office today and seen a special on thighs. It's Cellfina and exilis. They said they can do them on the same day.They said I would need 3 treatments of exilis and the Cellfina would help improve the cellulite dimples.My question is should I have the exilis done first to see if it works,because the Cellfina is $3500 alone.? Or would I get better results doing them together?

Cellfina

Cellfina is the best treatment for cellulite.  It is important that it be used in areas where the skin has good tone. 

Find the right surgeon for you

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Cellfina For Cellulite--Add Exilis Ultra, Venus Legacy, Cellutone

A combination approach would be best. Cellfina is the best treatment for cellulite, but it works best in combination with Sculptra, and body treatments like Exilis Ultra/Venus Legacy, Cellutone/z wave.  A VASER HI DEF procedure can be done for more contouring. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer.