2 weeks post open rhinoplasty septoplasty. I'm looking at the tip of my nose and I see a red circle and am very worried (Photo)

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Red Circle

It is fairly common to have some redness at the tip following rhinoplasty when the tip is more swollen.  However, I recommend you contact your surgeon to discuss the issue, especially if it's getting worse.

Dr. Michael Epstein

MAE Plastic Surgery

Northbrook, IL