I'm 61 years old and 5'4" height weighing 175 pounds, is balloon surgery right for me?

My goal is to lose 35-40 pounds. Which ballon surgery would you recommend Obera or ReShape?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question. You do qualify for the balloon based on your measurements, and the desired weight loss is well within the expected weight loss for the program. The efficacy of the Orbera and ReShape balloons is similar. Orbera may have an advantage over post-balloon placement symptoms and possible balloon-related complications (such as gastric ulcers). Best of luck to you