What is a way to have this keloid removed from my lower lip? (photo)

It was caused a few years ago after being attacked and hit in the mouth.

Keloid removal in Los Angeles

Keloids require a methodical treatment. I would begin with application of Plato's Scar Serum followed by surgical excision and IIT. Our office specializes in keloid removal and biopsy. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Keloids/Scar -- Fraxel, 5fu/steroids, pulsed dye/vbeam/yellow laser, microneedling/PRP, surgical removal

This can be surgically removed and then treated with lasers and injections to ensure it doesn't come back.  Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

What is a way to have this keloid removed from my lower lip?

This is easy to remove in the office with local anesthetic. See a local plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS