Breast enlargement pills?

Can I take breast health with high blood pressure

Magic pills for breast enlargement pills

There is no FDA approved pills or creams that work for enlarging the breasts. However, this pills you are taking could have an interaction with your blood pressure medication. I suggest you contact the physician who is monitoring your blood pressure and medication and ask him this question. 

Kennewick Plastic Surgeon

Breast enlargement pills?

We get this question about breast enlargement pills or lotions every so often. These products are extremely helpful to the charlatans selling them but are of no help to a patient. Just a pure waste of money. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Breast enlargement pills?

There are no pills or lotions that ill increase you breast size. If you would like to consider breast enlargement you should consider breast augmentation surgery. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Breast enlargement pills

I would need to know what the breast enlargement pills are  before I can give you an opinion. Please give a description or tell me what it says on the packaging of these pills.

Gurmander Singh Kohli, MD, FACS

Breast enlargement pills

There are no pills marketed to increase the size of your breasts. Do not take anything that may have been suggested to you.

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Breast enlargement pills?

There are no oral pills that you can take that will make your breasts larger.  The only method to enlarge breasts is to use an implant or perform fat grafting.  Please do not take any pills claiming to enlarge breasts.
Please see a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

Thomas Guillot, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Breast enlargement pills?

Thank you for your question.  Your best bet is to take the pills to the doctor that treats your high blood pressure, so they can check the ingredients.  Having said that, I have never seen any breast enlargement pills that work.  If you really want to enlarge your breasts, you will need either breast implants or fat transfer to the breasts.  Best of luck.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

Breast pill

From everything I read, none of the "breast enlargement" pills do anything other than drain your wallet.  As far as whether you can take them with high blood pressure, your internist or primary care physician would have to make that determination.  Many supplements have unknown ingredients and we recommend our patients stay away from them. Best wishes. 

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Breast

I assume breast health is a pill. I would ask the Doctor Who prescribes your antihypertension medicine if they are OK to take together. He will probably want to see the bottle so he knows what is in it  It is always better to be safe if you were trying to control high blood pressure as well!Good luck! 

Mark T. Boschert, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Breast pills with high blood pressure

Thank you for your question. I am not really sure by your term "breast health."  If you are talking about using pills or creams to increase breast size, most do not recommend this.   Some herbalists try and make their product look like hormones that might effect breast tissue. The potency is not close to what you need. If you want two cup sizes, the only way to do that is with a breast augmentation surgery. Please talk to a board certified plastic surgeon. They will answer your questions, review your health status, and come up with a plan for you.

Jeffrey J. Roth, MD, FACS