I am 3 weeks post full revison op pain severe in lower abdomen depending on day.

Love The surgeon had to retighten my entire muscles from top to bottom. The previous surgeon that botched me he did not tighten properly and it became undone in a few areas and did not go up high enough. The morning now is my entire lower abdomen. It's a little difficult to get up But it's enough.In the beginning the pain was everywhere all over abdomen however my incision was numb no pain and now there is pain in my incisision line that's not bad at all put there is slight pain in the incision.

Postop pain tummy tuck

Postoperative pain is normal following surgery, but if it is severe it would best to communicate this to your surgeon. If it is something that comes and goes, you may just be exerting too soon. This is best discussed with your surgeon. Best of luck. 

Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck revision - severe pain in lower abdomen

Thank you for asking about your revision tummy tuck.
  • It isn't clear what is happening or how severe your pain is not -
  • You truly need to contact your surgeon for guidance -
  • This may be expected given what was done -
  • But in the post-operative period, changes are important and should be dealt with by your surgeon.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS