Follow-up Question - Primary rhinoplasty, need a revision. (photos)

Asking my question again with detailed before and after pics. No osteotomy, has rasping and tip work. How complicated will a revision be? I am at 6 and a half months post op. What went wrong and why does my surgeon refuse to address my concerns? I got a second opinion and the doctor said it looked just fine, but I think it looks rather odd, especially in pictures. Can I get this fixed now? Or do I need to wait a full year? Is the tip at least going to get smaller?

Tip swelling can take over a year to resolve after rhinoplasty

If your primary concern is tip swelling, then wait at least a year if not more to see if the appearance improves as swelling and fibrosis (internal scarring) resolve. In some patients, a steroid injection is appropriate to decrease swelling, but this can be over used. 
Revisions in this situation are generally best performed after waiting 12-18 months or more to see the true end result. There are some situations in rhinoplasty (especially issues relating to the bridge) in which revisions may be appropriate at an earlier time point. 

Good luck. 

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Wait at least a year for a revision rhinoplasty

It is important to wait at least one year before undergoing a revision rhinoplasty procedure to allow all the swelling to subside. Revision rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult procedures to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery, so choose your second surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience.

Rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty revision usually should wait at least a year or until the swelling subsides.  I think that would be the best option for you, because you still look swollen.