One breast still higher. (photos)

I had a breast augmentaion on 5/13/16 and I'm still not even. My doctor told me I will see changes everyday. But I don't know if this is normal. My breast were asymmetric before my BA left one bigger then other now the right now is larger. I had 200cc on left side and 300cc unrighteousness side is something wrong

Breast asymmetry

Two months after surgery your breasts are still swollen and a final result not present. As the swelling subsides over the next few months, hopefully the breasts will appear more equal. Be sure to follow up with your surgeon so they may monitor your recovery and walk you through the process.

Breast augmentation

One can not always get the size perfectly right to match. At this point it is too early to evaluate for sure. Let all the swelling subside. This may take 4-6 months.

One breast still higher.

Thank you for your question and photos. Your Doctor might be right you are still early and you will take time as you need more time 6 months to 1 year you shoud be able to see the final results for now you need more healing time.

One breast still higher

Only two months out from your operation the asymmetry seen in your breast is still fairly normal. Around six months is when the implants fully drop and most can see their final result by then. That being said I understand your concerns but I agree that every day now you'll see improvements. Go back and have another consultation with your board certified plastic surgeon to answer any more concerns you may have. Then ask here for any second opinions you may need. 

Best wishes

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Breast Assymetry

It may take 6 months to a year to see the final result. Please consult your surgeon or seek a second opinion from a board certified plastic surgeon. Best wishes.

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon