I am 75 yrs old, look younger, except for the chipmunk look. How can I fix this?

I am 75 yrs old, look younger, except for the chipmunk look. How can I fix this? = a PE is required to get plan at age 75 #

Buccal fat pad could help to achieve a less chubby lower face in patients candidates.

At age 75, the effects of aging not the face might be prominent. Therefore, buccal fat pad removal could make a patient to look older if excess of saggy skin or poor cheek bone prominence is present.

Patients in the 70s interested in determining if buccal fat pad removal may help to achieve a less chubby face  should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face

John Mesa, MD
Board Certified
Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon,
New York City - New Jersey

"Chipmunk Cheeks"

Very difficult to provide recommendations without a photograph and an exam. People who are bothered by chubby or "chipmunk" cheeks know that facial fat is often unrelated to body fat. In fact, fat that accumulates in the cheeks, called buccal fat, often has a genetic component, making it resistant to moderate weight loss. Buccal fat removal requires minimal-downtime and can yield significant changes in a person's profile. Be sure to seek out this treatment from a board-certified plastic surgeon for optimal results.

Edward J. Gross, MD
Orlando Facial Plastic Surgeon