What to do about uneven breasts before and after surgery?

I got my breasts done about 4 years ago because they were uneven...my left was probably hardly an A and my right, a large B. I got saline implants (was too young for silicone) in both breasts to get C cups. After some time has past, my right breast is now sagging a lot while my left stays in the same spot. What would be recommended to fix this? I understand they'll never be perfect but it seems like the issue I was trying to fix is now just coming back. Is there even a point in trying to fix it?

Breast Asymmetry

Thank you for your question.  Depending on how much drooping has occured, You may benefit from a breast lift on one or both sides to achieve better symmetry.  At that time, switching your saline implants for silicone may also be beneficial.  The treatment plan would depend specifically on your anatomic findings. Consider an in person consultation for more specifics. Best wishes.

Asymmetry revision

Each breast will respond differently.  It sounds like you need a lift on one side. Best of luck.......

Breast lift?

It is hard to suggest without seeing you or at least seeing photos. But in general if one breast is in good position and the other has some sagging, then perhaps a small breast lift on the low side would even you up. See a plastic surgeon who does a lot of breast lifts and you like their before and after photos. Good luck.