Can I become "virgin tight" with Vaginoplasty?

Hey, so I want to know if it is possible to be "virgin" tight with vaginalplasty and if anyone here is specialized in this feud of expertise and can prove meaning...BOARD CERTIFIED!!! And if so what is the cost everything included
See average cost for Vaginoplasty

To find a doctors in your local area, please click here.

Your vagina can be made as tight as you wish

Vaginoplasty is generic term for any vaginal surgery that reduces the caliber of the vagina. This normally involves tightening of the internal muscles (kegel muscles aka PC aka levators) AND the external muscles of the perineum (bulbocavernosus and transverse perineal muscles). When only the external muscles are tightened, the procedure is called a perineoplasty and this only tightens the vaginal opening, but not the vaginal canal. Only gynecologists are trained in surgery done inside of the vagina. This type of training is helpful in performing vaginoplasty because it reduces the risk for injury to your rectum - and that is big deal if it happens. However, vaginoplasty is not taught in any residency programs. Surgeons from other specialties usually limit their vaginal tightening surgery to perineoplasty to avoid this risk. However, neither the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology nor any other medical/surgical board requires knowledge or skill in the performance of vaginoplasty as prerequisite to receiving board certification. That means that board certification in any specialty means absolutely nothing when determining whether a surgeon has any idea of how to perform a vaginoplasty. The only thing you can say is that a gynecologist is less likely to perforate your rectum than anyone else. 

Vaginoplasty

Vaginoplasty, otherwise called vaginal rejuvenation, is performed to increase the sensitivity of the vagina and genital organs by making the vagina narrower. It is primarily performed in women who have had vaginal deliveries which had torn the perineal tissues including the muscles that help make the vagina tight. If your problem is vaginal looseness, then vaginoplasty would be a good option for you. You are correct in wanting to go to a board certified physician to do this, such as myself. To learn more, click on the link below. Good luck.

Robert L. True, MD
Grapevine OB/GYN

As mentioned in prior post the goal of a vaginoplasty is to help restore and improve friction and sensation during intercourse typically for women who have had vaginal deliveries.

There is a fine line between making someone too tight leading to inability to have penetration or painful intercourse.

My recommendation is to have one or several consults and really understand the expectations of the surgery.

Vaginoplasty

Hi Dear, Thanks for your question. Yes if a vaginal rejuvenation can be like a virgin. your vagina can strengthen and adapt it can look like before starting your sexual relationship, it would cost  5000 us all incluse, accommodation and clinical expenses without air ticket. 

Miriam Luciano, MD
Dominican Republic OB/GYN

"Virgin tight" with Vaginoplasty ?

"Virgin tight", a very frequent request, although expressed in a different way, " I want to feel the way as I did when I started being sexually active".  More and more young women in their 30' and even 20' seek vaginoplasty; therefore an appropriate surgical technique, following a thorough discussion, in a young woman may result in a "virgin tight" vagina. In more mature women, the limiting factor could be an attenuated elasticity of vaginal tissue. As far as board certification is concerned, there is none in cosmetic vaginal surgery, so it is not about a board certification but an experience in this type of surgeries. Nowadays, almost all gynecologists and urogynecologists are board certified but not all have training, experience or for that matter interest in cosmetic gynecologic/vaginal procedures. 

Hope, you will find an experienced surgeon who can provide/deliver a satisfactory outcome.

Best reagards,

Yvonne Wolny, MD

Virgin Tight

Thanks for sharing.  Lets us address you first question can you become "virgin tight" -- well first of all no one really knows what that means. So the answer is NO.  However as others have stated on this board you probably don't want it so tight that you want to have pain with sex.  Then again that is my assumption.  Here is what anyone who is well versed in the field of vaginal rejuvenation should be able to tell you:  1) what is the success rate of their surgery? (success is defined as: the patient feels the surgery was worth it / beneficial and she is satisfied with her postoperative results in terms of vaginal friction)  Answer: unless they actually performed a study they probably can't tell you and are guessing or using other surgeons statistics and extrapolating those results to their hands.  That is about as honest as saying:  Kobe Bryant NBA superstar shoots 91% from the would line and you can too. As you probably know one can not ethically say their success rate is XX unless they did the  study.  I am not saying they can't get great results but can they really cite you a cure/success rate unless they did the study on pre and post operative vaginal rejuvenation patients. 

You are preaching to the choir here about board certified!! Board certification does not mean much in terms of a surgeons ability to perform surgery especially in terms vaginal tightening.  I am board certified but that doesn't mean that I have been credentialed or tested on  any type of surgery. Board certification means an examination that you take with pencil and paper ( i.e. computer now away) it does NOT test skills of the surgeon.  I agree with Dr Aguirre that if you were to choose a board certified surgeon you probably want to choose someone who has been tested and has knowledge of the vagina.  That board certification usually means gynecology or urological gynecology (i.e. urogynecology) also known as female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery (FPMRS).   Urogynecologists have usually spent 2-3 more years of vaginal surgical training after already having training gynecology.  But just because you are a gyn or urogyn doesn't mean you are trained in cosmetic vaginal surgery.   Choose a surgeon who has the experience, expertise, reputation and one who can prove their results.  In my practice we have co authored papers about vaginal rejuvenation and the success rate is 85-90% with one surgery.  If in the first year you are not tight enough my partner or I will retighten you without charging you any out of pocket surgeons fee. You will need to pay for anesthesia/operating.  NO one can guarantee 100% success rate if that surgeon does then you probably need to find a new surgeon.   

You seek to be "Virgin tight"...be careful what you wish for

Hello Nasibah,

Making women tight as a virgin is not the goal of a vaginoplasty. Most women I see for vaginal rejuvenation want to be like they were before having had vaginal deliveries, or if they haven't had children, like they were when they were first sexually active. The risk in making you too tight is painful sex and even chronic pelvic pain. In the greater than 15 years of performing these surgeries I have yet to have a patient request to be "like a virgin again". I recommend you consult with an experienced, board certified reconstructive and cosmetic vaginal surgeon and the two of you decide what is the best surgery for you.  Best of luck,

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Denver Urogynecologist