Switching from saline to silicone, currently have moderate saline (under) wanting HP silicone. How many CCs? (Photo)

I currently have 350cc's, to get more volume and projection I'm thinking about going to a HP - how many CC's do you think would give me a nice full appearance without being too top heavy? We are thinking between 425-500cc's I'm 5'3 120lbs Bdw 13 Current bra size 36 C

What size implants

In my experience, you need to add a least 100 mL to your implant such that the change will be obvious. The base width of the implant takes into consideration the base width of the chest wall. Going to a high profile configuration will allow you to place more volume without exceeding the base width of your chest wall. Therefore, the numbers that you show sound about right to me. Good luck with your surgery.

Implant Revision

Thank you for posting your photo.  Based on your photo alone, it appears that you will get a very nice result from a revisional breast augmentation with new larger silicone gel implants.  I would suggest you consider the Allergan Inspira implants that will help achieve your goals and a natural feel.   In terms of sizing, an in-person consultation is really needed.  I would also bring some "wish pics" to illustrate your desired look goals.  I would also like to assess your chest wall dimensions to determine which range of implants would look best to achieve your goals.  Please visit with a board certified PS to learn more about your options.  Best wishes,

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

Implant options

desiring a "full appearance" and "not being too top heavy" needs to be discussed more in person.  we have so many implant options now.  based on our discussion, I help you find the right profile to meet your desires. a BDW of 13 sounds too wide for someone with your proportions.  I am getting very high satisfaction with the Natrelle Inspira line.  the full profile an extra full profile are patient favorites.  without seeing you, impossible to make definitely recommendations.  

Please make an in-person consultation with a ABPS board certified PS to evaluate you and discuss your options.

Hope that helps and best wishes!

Dr. Morales

ABPS Board Certified

Houston, Tx

Rolando Morales Jr, MD