Should I lose weight before a bbl procedure? (photos)

I am 5'5, 180 lbs. I am in good health with no major surgeries or previous health conditions.

Hello, based on your photo's you are a perfect candidate for the Brazilian But Lift based on you'r photo's you will have expected results you have enough fat to provide flawless projection along with contouring good luck and best of wishes.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I would recommend an in person consultation. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Should I lose weight before a bbl procedure?

Hi.. thank you for the question and photos... from your photos you can have your procedure done. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD