Is Fraxel RE:store Dual (1550) or Fraxel RE:pair a better treatment option for my mole removal scars? (photos)

I am about to start a series of Fraxel RE:store treatments for scars left from mole removal but am curious if I'd be a candidate for Fraxel RE:pair because less treatments are required. I am willing to endure the extra downtown that comes with the RE:pair but don't want to make the hypertropic scar worse. I have done my share of research and have read conflicting stories on the best treatment for these. I have also read that I should stick with Vbeam for the hypertropic scar. Hoping for advice.

Hypertrophic Scars

I treat a lot of patients for acne scars, hypertrophic scars, and scars in general.  It is a little difficult to tell from the photograph but I would recommend the V-Beam laser for your type of scars.  I love the Fraxel laser but it works best for different types of scars.  For the best results please contact a board certified physician with a great deal of experience with Fraxel laser.