I have droopy lower lid and painful eyes after Fraxel laser. The doc used an ointment instead of an eye shield. Is this normal?

I had Frazil laser under my eyes. The Doctor used an ointment instead of an eye shield. I suffered for months with painful and blurry eyes. Now my lower lids are pulled down--one worse than the other--and the wrinkles are still there! Is this a usual outcome? Thank you.

Fraxel Laser and Eye Shield

Fraxel laser is a fabulous laser but I am not certain from your description where the laser was performed on your eyes.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist who has experience with Fraxel to determine what treatment may be needed.