Does any one type of insurance cover bypass surgery? All or in part? (Photo)

I have United Healthcare Complete. Which is Medicare and state insurance. I want help but could never afford the price.

Does my insurance cover bariatric surgery?

This is a common question, but one you should be able to find the answer for by yourself.  Guidelines for eligibility for bariatric surgery are published widely and available to anybody with access to a computer and google.  If you meet the insurance requirements, your next step is to call the insurance company and ask them.  I'm a doctor and don't know the specific rules for every insurance company in the USA.  Good luck on your quest.

Bloomfield Hills Bariatric Surgeon