Would a "non-surgical" rhinoplasty be effective in my case? (Photo)

I suffered a nasal fracture and deviated spetum roughly three years ago while playing basketball, and my nose has since been crooked. It seems as if there's a dorsal hump on the left side (the right side of the image below from your perspective), but I'm starting to wonder if it's the other side that's damaged. In either case, I'm 25 years of age and can't afford a traditional rhinoplasty. I'm just wondering if a dermal filler could help improve it's appearance. Thanks in advance.

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

A non-surgical rhinoplasty, or non-surgical nose job as it is most commonly called, can certainly help with your concerns as it is a revolutionary non-invasive cosmetic procedure that allows the nose to be reshaped without surgery. Through the use of injectable filler the nose can be injected to straighten a nasal profile, lift a droopy tip, create a nose bridge, or smooth out a visible bump and certainly in your case able to create symmetry for the contour of your nose.

When you are exploring the options of a facial cosmetic procedure, make sure that you also explore the right type of cosmetic surgeon to perform your non-invasive plastic surgery procedure. A facial plastic surgeon is a cosmetic doctor that is an expert strictly in the head and neck and most likely have lots of experience performing the type of procedure you are interested in getting.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fillers MIGHT help

Thanks for the great question and the photos. In a nonsurgical rhinoplasty, fillers are being added to fill in deficits or to change how the light reflects off of the nose to give the illusion of a change. I don't know what your goals are for your nose, but it appears as though you have a fairly wide dorsum. I can appreciated the area of depression you mention in the photo. Putting some filler in there may help with that depression. Keep in mind though, as more product is placed into your nose, it is going to increase either the width or the height of the dorsum. In my opinion, I would go see a doctor who does both non-surgical and surgical rhinoplasties to see what they say after evaluating you in person. Best of luck in your area!