Is it possible to get a significantly smaller nose out of my revision? (photos)

I am shopping around for doctors now, and above all out of this surgery, I want my nose SMALLER. Shorter, projected tip, more refined. Is this realistic?

Smaller nose

When the chin is small it can make the nose look large. You would benefit from a smaller and narrower nose and chin advancement or augmentation. However the chin part needs to be done conservatively. Otherwise, it can make your face appear too long which is not in your best interest. You need to consult someone who has enough experience with nose and chin surgery and understands the facial harmony sufficiently.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and chin implant candidate

The photographs demonstrate a dorsal hump, and overly projecting and wide nose, along with a weak and recessive chin profile.  Consider a rhinoplasty to narrow the bridge line, shave down the dorsal hump, straighten the  nasal bones and adjust the tip accordingly.  Consider a chin implant to bring the chin forward to help with facial balance and proportions.  For more information  and many before and after examples of this combination, please see the link and the video below

Yes, it's possible to make your nose much smaller

See the "Web reference" link, just below my response. I made a couple of computer morph of your nose, and animations of the morphs, to show the changes that are possible for your nose in truly expert hands. 
I elevated the tip significantly, and lowered the bridge. You previously posted photos of Angelina Jolie, and she also has a short nose with a low bridge. These two changes, further lowering the bridge and further shortening the nose, are the most common changes that I'm asked to do in a revision rhinoplasty. 
The good news is that those two changes, even in a revision, are among the more predictable changes to make.You should understand that the changes I demonstrated in the morph require advanced techniques, techniques that most plastic surgeons cannot handle.  Be sure to read the section in the "Web reference" link on how to stay out of trouble while searching for a rhinoplasty surgeon.
Your nose is also a good example of why computer imaging is mandatory in rhinoplasty. You need to know exactly what the surgeon is planning to accomplish -- what features he'll change, and by how much he'll change them -- so you know whether it's enough to be meaningful to you, and whether he understands your wishes enough to address all of your priorities. Then, he must show you before and after photos to prove that he can actually accomplish what he draws on the computer.

Steven M. Denenberg, MD
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision

It is possible to make it smaller but you would have to be seen in person.   If you recently had the rhinoplasty, then you will need to wait about a full year.

Revision rhinoplasty

Only at a consultation can we find out by what you mean " significantly smaller"There are limitations on skin shrinkage.,Your nose will appear better balanced with correcting your receding chin

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

One of the best rhinoplasty plastic surgeons is in Cleveland.Seek Dr. Bahman Guyuron in Cleveland, Ohio