Quality plus affordable surgeons in Ohio? (Photos)

Are there any surgeons in the NE Ohio areas who're affordable, n won't leave me with lopsided, infected tits? I already know that augmentation and a tummy tuck are the surgeries I'll need. Do any of them do financing? I just didn't want to apply for care credit because of the hit to my credit that I am still repairing. I googled the average price of this procedure and it ranged from $4000 up to $12000, but the prices on here do not reflect that? Also willing to travel for actual procedure.

#plasticsurgery #mmo

Hello blkmompostbabies, Thank you for your excellent question. It's great you're doing your research on plastic surgeon credentials. In general what to look for are the following:  *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery -- The gold star symbol *A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) -- The circle symbol *A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) -- the Queen Nefertitti symbol with a Triangle  At our office here at CARE, we're very pleased to offer multiple financing options including CARE Credit and Alphaeon Credit. Plasticsurgery.org is also an excellent resource to view average pricing by geographic locale. Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person.  Best of luck to you, Brian Coan, MD, FACS

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. I specialize in Tummy Tucks and Body Contouring procedures. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

TT/Breast Augmentation

Based on your photos, you are an excellent candidate for breast augmentation with anatomical implants and a tummy tuck. These 2 procedures could be combined to reduce your overall expenses, but will still average $10-15K in most parts of the country. Best of luck.

Dr Derby

Thank you for the question and photos. I would recommend you to check the website of the American Board and then contact the surgeons located in the area of your choice. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Mommy Make-over

A breast augmentation and Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) are very common procedures to have done together. At our office a breast augmentation with silicone implants and a tummy tuck is about $11,600. Almost all plastic surgery offices offer financing - CareCredit is the most popular but there are others as well: Advanced Care, My Medical Funding, and offices will often let you make payments until you have the full amount as well! Best wishes!

Affordable and quality surgeons

Thank you for your question.  The most important factor is your safety during the procedure and seeking a board certified plastic surgeon. I would suggest looking at the  American Society of plastic surgeons and the  American society of Aesthetic plastic surgeons .To have both of the procedures performed which you desire you are going to be looking at the higher cost quote. Best wishes in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Quality plus affordable surgeons in Ohio?

Thanks for the question. Pregnancy can take a toll on a women's body. In order to help reverse some of the effects of child bearing, many women choose to have a "mommy makeover". A mommy makeover can involve ANY of the areas affected by pregnancy:  most commonly a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and breast augmentation and/or lift (mastopexy).  Other commonly requested surgical procedures include liposuction surgery and/or genitalia surgery.
When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.
  In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  
You may find the attached link, dedicated to mommy makeover surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.