What would be non invasive treatment for jowls? 61 yr old inherited jowls from both sides of family. (photos)

I hate hate the jowls inherited from both sides family. I prefer suggestions on least invasive treatments, or fillers. Where should the fillers be injected? If minimally invasive which treatment would be less costly? Thank you for any and all suggestions.

Doctor Answers 1

Jowls and Non-invasive Treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
From the photos it would appear that a combination of Thermage and Coolscupting with the Cool-mini would be best for you.  I would definitely consult a specialist about this combination since the Thermage will tighten the jowl area and the Cool-mini will freeze the fat under the chin area.  Best, Dr. Green

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.