What would be non invasive treatment for jowls? 61 yr old inherited jowls from both sides of family. (photos)

I hate hate the jowls inherited from both sides family. I prefer suggestions on least invasive treatments, or fillers. Where should the fillers be injected? If minimally invasive which treatment would be less costly? Thank you for any and all suggestions.

Jowls and Non-invasive Treatment

From the photos it would appear that a combination of Thermage and Coolscupting with the Cool-mini would be best for you.  I would definitely consult a specialist about this combination since the Thermage will tighten the jowl area and the Cool-mini will freeze the fat under the chin area.  Best, Dr. Green