Do I have implant migration? (Photo)

I had a breast lift and implants done 4/1/16. I know my chest is wide so I wouldn't have a lot of natural cleavage. However in the last couple of months that have moved much more to the sides. When I lay down they fall completely into my armpits. I am so unhappy with the way they look now. I can feel the implants at the sides of the breasts,but nothing in the middle. Can anything be done to correct this?

Implant migration

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
All implants and breasts fall to the side a bit when lying down. If you are concerned about how they look, you should be seen in person to be properly evaluated.