Do I have implant migration? (Photo)

I had a breast lift and implants done 4/1/16. I know my chest is wide so I wouldn't have a lot of natural cleavage. However in the last couple of months that have moved much more to the sides. When I lay down they fall completely into my armpits. I am so unhappy with the way they look now. I can feel the implants at the sides of the breasts,but nothing in the middle. Can anything be done to correct this?

Implant migration

All implants and breasts fall to the side a bit when lying down. If you are concerned about how they look, you should be seen in person to be properly evaluated.