I have removed all steri strips to rule out. Does this make sense? (Photo)

Follow up to:I had a lift and augmentation done now 6 weeks ago. The bottom half of each breast reddish and warm. Dr. put me on a THIRD round of 10 days/4x a day antibiotic on August 4, but NOW he's all concerned. He wants me to see an infectious disease specialist. He's certain it's not the implants. Does this make sense?

Not an infection

Thank you for your question and photo.  It is common for the skin on the lower half of the breasts to look red or pink for several weeks after a breast reduction or lift.  If you are not having pain or fevers and the breasts are not tender, it is this simple hyperremia of the skin that will go away after a few weeks and there is no reason to be concerned. There is no sense in taking repeated courses of antibiotics. 

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

6 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD