Are my breasts ever going to "even out"? Should I have this lift/augmentation redone? Do breasts look infected? (Photo)

I had a lift and augmentation done 5 weeks ago. To begin with, my left breast was smaller than right. To compensate for this, dr. put 400 cc mentor silicone, versus 350 cc in right. Now, left is bigger than right!! It's very noticeable to me, but dr. keeps saying it's very slight. Even nipples different size! Also, bottom half of each breast reddish and warm. Dr. put me on a second round of 10 days/4x a day antibiotic, but very little improvement. He keeps saying to wait.

Breast asymmetry

Focusing on the asymmetry, you will have to wait 4-6 months for them to settle down.  It is likely that a revision will be required to raise the areola to the same level.

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regardsDr. Emmanuel Mallol

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast Lift with Implants

Based on your photos, I think it is reasonable for your concerns. It is too early to judge the symmetry of the nipple areolar complex or size of the breasts, but the redness on the breasts is more concerning. Despite likely keflex (cephalexin) antibiotic therapy, the skin still appears red. Please revisit your surgeon and ask him/her to consider a different antibiotic to address this infection. Once infection has been addressed and you have been patient for about 3 months, look critically at your result with your surgeon and decide if revisions are needed. The nipples can easily be addressed with an office based procedure to correct symmetry and hopefully the size will have evened out. Best wishes.