Do I need breast revision surgery? (Photo)

I had a breast lift with implants on 4/1/16. I know I have a wider chest and didn't have a ton of cleavage which I was ok with. But in the past couple of months they have moved much more to the sides. When I lay down they are in my armpits. I can feel the implant at the side of each breast. I am very unhappy with the way they look now. When researching, it seems I have implant migration. Can this be revised? What does it entail? I am going to my doctor tomorrow for a consult.

Internal bra for implant malposition

If your implant position becomes enough of an issue to require revision, then consider adding support with an internal bra. This can be done with Strattice, Galaflex mesh, or SERI.

Breast revision?

All breasts fall to the side a bit when lying down.  You would have to be seen in present determine if a revision is in order and will achieve your goals.  Best of luck.