How old do you have to be to get a Brazilian butt lift procedure?

BBL Age?

Thank you for your question!  You will have a hard time finding a plastic surgeon who will operate on a minor, even with a parents consent.  I advise you to wait until your 18 years old to have your BBL done.  Best of luck! Dr Dhaval Patel Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon ChicagoHoffman EstatesOakbrook 

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

BBL age

I think that at least 18 where you can sign your own consent is an appropriate age for this.  Best of luck.

BBL

Thank you for your question. As with any surgery, you must be 18 years old or older to give consent. If you are younger than 18 years old then parental consent is required. Along with parental consent, according to the ASPS guidelines a teenager must initiate the request (surgery cannot be performed because the parent only thinks it is necessary), the teenager must also have realistic goals and have reached a sufficient level of maturity to handle the surgical procedure and post-operative recovery period. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon