BBL in Dominican Republic more dramatic results?

I have seen so many pictures of BBLs here and they don't (usually) seem as dramatic as surgeries performed in the DR. Are they using injections or different techniques? Obviously it's safer to have work done in the States but I ask because I am looking for someone who can really tighten my waist. I'm skinny so I need the ratio to be manipulated so my bottom looks larger compared to my waist as opposed to just focusing on having a bigger butt.

BBL

I think that it is probably best to have your BBL performed locally so that post-op care can be appropriately given to you.

BBL difference more dramatic in "wink" Photos "wink-wink"

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. The techniques are the same, the procedures are the same; we ALL go to the same meetings and discuss our techniques/procedures.   Some individuals (it can be in any country) simply alter their photos post op.  There are things liposuction can not change like a wide rib cage or wide hip bones.  Why?  Because they are a bony frame problem.  NOT a fat problem.  When you see photos of women with wide rib cage pre-op and then ultra tiny waists...it is fake.  There are surgeons that do a better job than others...very similar to mechanics; some mechanics are better than others...but no mechanic, no matter how good he/she is, can take a Ford and turn it into a Ferrari.  Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD #TopREALSELFDoctor #CoreREALSELFDoctor Butt Augmentation Specialist Board Certified Plastic Surgeon