Can anything help my asymmetric face? (photo)

My lips are crooked due to my jaw being underdeveloped (I believe). Is there any non surgery way to fix this?

Doctor Answers 1

Asymmetric face

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi there, I'd need to see a full face picture to know for sure, but there are many non-surgical options for you. We usually correct facial asymmetry with a longer lasting filler like Voluma, that lasts up to 2 years. To correct chin/jaw asymmetry it is usually 1-3 syringes of Voluma, and for lips, we use a filler called Juvederm Ultra Plus for the longest duration. 

Columbus Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 24 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.