I'm trying to find a surgeon with excellent insurance coordinators in the DFW AREA.

I'm trying to find a surgeon with excellent insurance coordinators in the DFW area after consulting with an office that had little to no communication and were completely inadequate in knowledge of how insurance pre certifications should be done for a breast reduction. I don't just want my surgeon to possess excellent skills, I want excellent customer service and communication from insurance staff also. Help!!

These are excellent points.  Also be sure that you know the criteria for your particular insurance plan.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!