Moving of Implants? 600 cc MPP Profile, Silicone gel (gummy bear) Over the Muscle (Photo)

Hello, I posted regarding my implants in a bra recently, but here is a better one on regards to what my problem may be. I have only had my implants for a year and a half now and they are beginning to look deformed in the center of my chest. I understand they are the teardrop implants and that they will not appear completely rounded. I am curious if I need surgery to fix whatever this problem may be. Will massaging help? I no longer live in the same state, so I am unable to get her input.

Deformity

Thank you for the question and your left implant does appear to be encroaching on the midline so see some experts in your area and be evaluated

Dr Corbin

Deformity in the middle of my breasts

Thanks for the question.  I wish that I could see the deformity that you are noticing, but I must admit that I can't.  I would suggest that you choose a highly qualified Plastic Surgeon that you feel. O fortable with and have a complete evaluation with a proper consultation.  As always, previous records would be so helpful if you could ever obtain them.  If it has only been 1-2 yrs since your surgery this should be readily available for you to send for.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon