How do I find out if I'm eligible for the apron removal surgery.?

I weigh 280 pounds and I lost down to 214 I have always had this apron since I was little and it's always got in the way whether that be walking trying on clothes or just in sweats I have lost a great amount of weight for this and I want to know if I'm eligible

Panniculectomy - how do I know if I am eligible

Thank you for asking about your panniculectomy.
  • Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • To find out if insurance will cover your surgery, you need to review your insurance policy and then see one of the plastic surgeons who is in your insurance network.
  • S/he will write a letter to your insurer to determine if insurance will pay for the surgery.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS