Do you think I would be a candidate for breast implants? They're very uneven I hate it! Want bigger hurts self esteem (Photo)

Breast Lift

Based solely on your photos, you look as if you would need a breast lift either with or without an implant. It would fix your asymmetry while placing your breasts at a higher point on your chest, making them look perkier. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Do you think I would be a candidate for breast implants? They're very uneven I hate it! Want bigger hurts self esteem

I appreciate your question.

From your photos, you appear to be good candidate for a breast lift (mastopexy) to reposition the nipples and reshape the breasts giving you a more youthful appearance.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr Schwartz

Breast implants and asymmetry

Hi.  Based on the photos, you would be a candidate for a breast lift with implants (breast augmentation mastopexy).  Your anatomy is tricky because of the asymmetry you have, but you could see significant improvement.  Your feelings about your self esteem are shared by many women with similar concerns.  I would recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon with a lot of experience in breast surgery.  I would be happy to see you in consultation if you would like.
Good luck and take care,
Dr. Howell

Unfortunately you need a lift and I would only recommend a lift and would strongly discourage just implants. Implants will not improve asymmetry, even with less scarring, they will cause your breast to sag further and your result will be less than desirable. Best to seek multiple consults with breast experts in your area. Best Of Luck.

Implants and a lift

It looks like you could benefit from implants and a lift to better match the volumes and to raise the areola and reduce the areola size.

Breast Lift

When women with saggy breasts want to go bigger, I usually advise doing a breast lift along with the implants. Otherwise, the implants create what we call a “double bubble,” where the breast droops off the end of the implant like a sock. Some of my patients, however, don’t want a lift because they want to avoid additional scarring, so sometimes implants alone can fill out the skin and eliminate the saggy appearance.
It's best to consult a board certified plastic surgery and review your options at the time of consultation and see whether e implants alone or implants with a lift make the most sense for you.

Michelle Copeland, MD, DMD

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information with pictures as well. I recommend you a breast lift with soft cohesive silicone implants

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Thank you for your question and photos.  You appear to be an ideal candidate for the breast lift (mastopexy) procedure with implants, if you want to slightly increase your breasts' volume.  Be sure that you are seen in person though by a board certified plastic surgeon to determine what would be the best course of action for you.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Implant candidate

Thank you for your question. I see patients just like you routinely, asymmetry is a very common complaint. Implants would certainly help to improve your symmetry, and it would give you the volume you desire.  In order to achieve the closest symmetry possible a breast lift may be needed. I would recommend follow up with a board certified plastic surgeon for evaluation.

Implants and lift.

You look to be a good candidate for a breast lift and implants.  The lift would decrease your areola diameter, reduce some tissue from the larger breast and reposition the breast tissue more centrally.  Adding an implant would give you some need fullness in the upper pole of the breast and provide some shape and roundness.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon and you should expect to get a great improvement.  There's likely always going to be some degree of asymmetry, and you should think of your breasts as sisters but not twins.  But if done correctly you should be greatly improved and feel good about your breasts.  Best wishes.

Levi J. Young, MD
Overland Park Plastic Surgeon