Am I a good candidate for liposuction on my abdomen? (Photos)

I'm 35, have one child and don't plan on having more. My midsection has not bounced back, although I am relatively fit. In addition to reducing fat on my abdomen, I'd like to create more of a defined waist and possibly like to lipo my back bra area. Thoughts? Thanks for your answers.

Liposuction Candidate

Thank you for your inquiry. You are definitely a candidate for liposuction on the areas you mentioned. An in person assessment will be necessary to determine details of your surgery. Be sure to always choose a board certified plastic surgeon. Best of luck!

Am I a good candidate for liposuction on my abdomen?

You may be a very good candidate for liposuction of the abdomen, sides, back, and bra rolls to get your best result.

Liposuction after baby

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• Your photos are very helpful -
  • To improve your midsection you probably need a tummy tuck.
  • An examination is needed to be completely surgery but it is very very likely.
  • If so, liposuction there will be a waste of money. 
  • Liposuction of the sides and back can be done at the same time as the tummy tuck.
  • You should have a really good result.
    Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction of the tummy and flanks makes a big improvement.

liposuction is so easy to undergo and makes a dramatic improvement in so many patients when done under local tumescent with the smaller canulas. 

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I  specialize in Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Liposculpting...Absolutely a Candidate

Absolutely. Finished with childbirth, otherwise fit, good skin tone, mild to moderate excess subQ/fatty tissue. Without question I'd be happy to offer you liposculpting of your flanks and abdomen. Personally don't think you are quite ready for a full tummy tuck. Staging lipo now, and then a tummy tuck later is a perfectly safe and appropriate option...if needed. Best of luck.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring / Tummy tuck / Mommy Makeover

You need to be seen in person to determine if you have loose skin or not.  If you do not, vaser hi definition would do great to give you contour and shape.  If you have loose skin liposuction would do great but also would need skin removal.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lipo vs tummy tuck

You can do lipo if you have significant subcutaneous fat. If your muscles are weak and you have a lot of loose skin then you  might benefit from a tummy tuck.

Indication for liposuction

Dear Mrs, 

most probably this is a good indication for abdominal liposuction. However, this decision cannot be made solely based on a picture. There also may be intra-abdominal ( visceral  / internal ) fat , behind your tummy  ( rectus ) muscles ( in the omentum, liver, etc...) which is not affected by liposuction.

Why not consider transfer of this fat at the same time to your buttocks , to bring everything more in proportion ?  A BBL could be considered as a bonus to your liposuction. 

This is your only opportunity to do this now, as otherwise, this healthy fat will be discarded after the liposuction.

Bert Oelbrandt, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Post prgnancy abdominal shape

photographic evaluation is incomplete without personal examination

liposuction of abdomen back and bra area will give good result  but if you want excellent result  check you abdominal muscle tone and they are weak   go for lipoabdominoplasty where your nuscle will be tighten and extra skin is excised

Milan Doshi, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon