Are these results attainable? (photos)

I have already had a breast augmentation about 8 months ago. I am not happy with my results and don't want to try a "do over" with the same doctor so I am moving on. I have listed pictures of me now and what I want them to be. I have a wide chest. I have 375cc in the left (smaller) and 425cc (larger) in the right. Saline on top of the muscle.

Will need larger implants

The photos of your 'desired' result show breasts that are larger than yours. The result is achievable but it will require replacing your current implants with larger ones. This is certainly doable but in the long run may not be the best. Heavier implants may cause increased sagging as time goes by which in turn may require further surgery to correct (breast lift). There are some other issues as well that need to be considered. For more information about breast implant surgery please go to the web link below where many similar and other questions are addressed.
Seek the consultation of a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. They have a website listing all the certified plastic surgeons. Members of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery will all be board certified in plastic surgery and have demonstrated an interest and competence in cosmetic plastic surgery as well.

Yes it is achievable but I would not recommend this .
The result would not last long and you would need a lift very soon after .
Dr Shamoun 

John Milam Shamoun, MD FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

The desired result photos are low ( saggy) but larger than yours.  Now that you have had implants, your skin has stretched and now would accommodate a larger implant.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person exam.  

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

A woman's chest is not a flat plane.  The ribs have a curve from front to back and so the breasts tend to fall away from the middle of the chest even when standing.  If you look at your first photo from the front you have your arms out to the side.  Both photos of your desired results have the woman's arms tucked against her chest.  Tucking in the arms fires the breasts together and creates the cleavage you see in these photos.  Take a look at yourself in the mirror when you get a chance with your arms tucked in like the two photos you included.  I think you will be surprised at how similar your chest is.

Samuel Beran, MD