What is causing my burning, aching pain in lower right breast, even more painful with pressure? (photos)

I had a breast aug 6mths ago with 375cc left, 425cc right, saline over the muscle. Pain started a week ago it is slightly swollen and was raised up until today. When I stood this morning after sleeping it felt like the bottom of my breast was ripping open for about 45 seconds until my breasts settled. In the pic my right breast is larger than the right. This is an assemetery issue. The only swelling is in the upper portion of the right breast.

Post op Asymmetry and Discomfort

You would need to provide pre op photos in order to see a comparison. It is typical for the breasts to swell and heal differently- especially when starting with volume differences. Even if you had a smaller implant placed in the larger breast- it could swell significantly more due to the increased tissue and inflammation on that side. I recommend that you follow up with your Plastic Surgeon in person to compare with pre op anatomy and talk about the discomfort you are experiencing.

All the best

What is causing my burning, aching pain in lower right breast, even more painful with pressure?

Thank you for your question.  I suggested she see her plastic surgeon for an examination and diagnosis.  If the painful breast implant side feels tighter he may have a capsular contracture. The asymmetry that you have may require a lift of the lower side if you do not have a capsular contracture.

Thank you for your question. Sounds like you may have an issue internally. I would call your plastic surgeons office as soon as possible and make an appointment for a thorough examination and to discuss your concerns. 

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  As this has only recently been an issue I would present to your plastic surgeon's office for an in-person evaluation.  At six months much of the symptoms from surgery should have resolved fully and with a mistake already in the placement of the implants they should be seeing you for a revision procedure.  Hope this helps.

Pain after 6 mo BA

Thank you for your question. Because it is a new finding and I recommend you talk to your surgeon for evaluation. It is hard to tell from your pictures. 

Painful breast

Thank you for your question.  It is best for you to return to your surgeon for an examination.  Pain and swelling can have many causes, and because it is six months out from surgery and has lasted a week it warrants a visit.

Camille Cash, MD