My skin is itching my momma always told me if it's itching it's healing is it true?

I ceep this corsett on almost 24/7. And when is the day I could leave it off for few hours or maybe even tonight and put it on another day. My skin is itching my momma always told me if it's itching it's healing is it true? When should I see changes like the water disappearing

Itching is fairly common after surgery.  If there is any sign of rash or allergic reaction, that would be something different.  I would try to email or call the surgeon.  Surgeons want to know about potential problems.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. yes, most of the times itchness is really unconfortable, but when it's itching it is healing like your momma says, do not be scared and let your body do the rest following your surgeon's instructions.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD