Am I too thin for a breast augmentation? (Photo)

I am about 5'7-5'8, 97lbs currently a 32A I would like to go to a full C possibly small D. I lost some boob after having my daughter, I want them to look natural. Am I to thin to get the surgery,would they look to large for me?

Am I too thin for breast augmentation?

You are not too thin for breast augmentation.  You should get a very nice result with a properly sized implant.  If the implant is too large, however, it will not look natural on your slim frame.  Seek a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options. This wishes to you!

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

You appear to be a good candidate for breast augmentation but I would recommend limiting implant size.  Trying to be a D cup may not look natural.

Dean Fardo, MD

Too thin?

I do not think so. 
I actually think you could have a great result from breast augmentation. 
It will be important to discuss with your Surgeon of choice the type of implant, placement &size. Expect a reasonable explanation why your surgeon recommends his approach specific for you. 
This may lead to an excellent rather than just a "good" result

Guido P. Gutter, MD
Evansville Plastic Surgeon

Am I too thin for a breast augmentation?

You are certainly not too thin to have a breast augmentation, and you should be able to achieve a very nice result.  Trying on some sizers during a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon should help you select an appropriate size that does not look too large.  Hope that helps -

Too thin for a breast augmentation?

Hello and thank you for your question.

You are not too thin to have a breast augmentation. You have a nice breast shape and I think you would be happy with your post-op look. I recommend that you consult with one or more board certified Plastic Surgeons. You will be able to try on different implant shapes and sizes in the office to find the one that works best for you. Some offices, like mine, also offer the Vectra 3D imaging system as an additional tool to use in choosing a size.

Dr. Vath

You would do great with breast augmentation

Hi Courtney!  You would have a great result with breast augmentation and I do not think you are "too thin."  Make sure to seek the expertise of a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in aesthetic breast surgery.

I hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sean Kelishadi, MD

Breast augmentation

I do not think that you are too thin. I think that you are an excellent candidate for a breast augmentation.

Too thin for BA Surgery

Hello and thank you for your questions. No you are too thin for BA surgery, and you look like you should have an excellent result. I wish you the best in finding the right answers and there are a lot of great answers and information on the forum as well as on my website. Remember, it is best to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who can in person examine you, take key measurements and go over with you your specific aesthetic goals. Bringing several photos of your "ideal" look can be helpful as well. My consultation is done at no charge, and with the consultation is a review and discussion about several things including incision location, implant placement, implant size, shape, type as well as the expected recovery period. I take personal care of all my patients to ensure optimum results. There are several key differences and some similarities in the types and shapes of breast implants. It is best to see and feel in person the different sizes, shapes and textures of the various implants during a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Best of luck.

Benjamin J. Cousins M.D.

Benjamin J. Cousins, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Too thin for breast augmentation?

I think you would be an excellent candidate for augmentation. You should meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options. They will be best able to show you all the options from type/shape of implant to which one would fit your frame best.

Asaf Yalif, MD
Roswell Plastic Surgeon

When thin is to thin... for breast augmentation

Thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.

You seem a great candidate for breast augmentation. to prevent implant rippling or a fake looking augmentation you should aim for a smaller implant below the muscle. this will pad the superior portion of the breast giving you a more natural look. A C cup should be a good size for you.

Finally, make sure that you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Wishing you the best in your journey