Mother of three, what are my best options ? (photo)

Not only my stomach but my thinking about breadth lift also.. I need some great advise on what are my options..

Mommy Makeover Options

The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BeastSurgery are performed. The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, #breastreduction. There are many options for the breast lift and augmentation that can be combined to achieve your desired look. Simply seek out a local surgeon for consultation and he will be able to help you determine your best options. 

What are my options?

It's always better to see a board certified plastic surgeon in person for evaluation, but a mommy makeover looks like it would be your best option. A full tummy tuck with muscle tightening and a breast augmentation with a lift will remove much of the loose skin and stretch marks and make your breasts perkier and fuller. 

Thank you for your question and for sharing your pictures.

Melinda Lacerna, MD FACS

What is needed for your tummy

Thank you for your question. Based on your pictures it seems like the best procedure for you is a tummy tuck. You look like a very good candidate for the procedure. You may also have a umbilical hernia which if present can be fixed at the same time. Without seeing the Breast it is hard to give advice on them. We are located close to you and are more than happy to see you in a complimentary consultation to discuss your options.

William J. Hedden, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

Based on your photo you appear to be a candidate for the tummy tuck.  It will remove excess skin, contour the abdomen and give you a tighter look.  An examination would be needed to determine what the recommendation is for your breasts.  You need to think about if you would like more volume (which would be addressed with implants), a more lifted look (done with a mastopexy) or both.  
I would recommend starting with a visit to a Board Certified plastic surgeon in your area for a consultation.  She can examine you and advise which procedures would best help you achieve your surgical goals.

Camille Cash, MD

Based on your photo, I think you would be a great candidate for abdominoplasty. I recommend patients be within 10-15 pounds of their goal weight, and done having children. This surgery will narrow your waist, remove excess skin, and pull your muscles back together where they have separated since pregnancy. The incision is hipbone to hipbone, but can be made low enough to where it can't be seen in a two piece bathing suit.

I don't see an image of your breasts, but a breast lift is often recommended for women with substantial breast tissue who have gained/lost a large amount of weight, especially with pregnancy and/or breastfeeding.

I recommend you consult with board certified plastic surgeons in your area so you can have a customized consultation for your specific goals.

Thank you for the question!

Mother of three, what are my best options ?

Thank you for your question.  Not much is visible in your photos except for your abdomen.  Based on the photos, you are definitely a potential candidate for a full tummy tuck.  When considering breast surgery, you must decide if you want to remain the same volume, or increase or decrease volume.  Your options would include breast augmentation with or without a lift, breast lift alone, or breast reduction.  Liposuction can be added to any of these procedures for additional contouring.  Consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons to discuss your options.  Best wishes!

Thank you for your question.  If you're weight is stable and not a smoker, a tummy tuck would be a great option. Photos are needed to get an idea on the best option for the breasts.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Mommy Makeover

From this pictures it seems like you would get a great result with a full tummy tuck now. See a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in body contouring and tummy tucks for more individualized information. I cannot comment on the right procedure for the breast without a photo. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them.

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #drdeanvistnes #tummytuck

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Mother of three, best options.

Typically rejuvenation after pregnancy includes tummy tuck, and breast augmentation with a lift if needed. If you have no further plans for more children this is a perfect time to explore.

Thank you for your question and photograph. I think you would be an excellent mommy makeover candidate to address your two major areas - breasts and stomach. Without a series of pictures it is difficult to make a recommendation on your breasts but typically implants are used to help fill the volume of your breasts that you have lost with pregnancy, but they will not raise your nipple. Only a breast lift can do this while also removing excess breast skin and elevating your natural breast tissue over the implant.  As far as your stomach, a full tummy tuck would help remove the most amount of excess skin and adipose tissue while allowing tightening of your muscles to help further enhance your results. be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person consultation and discussion of your desired results.