I have a white scar on my right leg from when I was kid. Is there any way to have surgery so it disappears? (Photo)

When I was a little girl I scratched my leg and I kept picking at it. I've had this scar for maybe 10 years and I'm hoping for scar laser removal or something to help it darker or disappear. Thank you!

Scar on Body -- Fraxel, Medical Tattooing, Vascular Laser/Pulsed Dye/Yellow Laser

Lasers typically can help scars but this type of scar is depigmented and needs medical tattooing. Id suggest a cosmetic dermatologist to evaluate.  Best, Dr. Emer.