I have $4000. To do my boobs, can someone do them for that amount?

Breast Augmentation Costs

The cost for Breast Augmentation like other cosmetic surgery varies considerably across the country and even in the same area. South Florida tends to have lower fees then more expensive areas such as New York or Los Angeles. We charge $2800 + MD Anesthesia related costs for breast augmentation with saline implants. Gel Implants start at $3500 + MD Anesthesia related costs. Since you can get quality work at lower costs, patients will travel from throughout the state, the country, and internationally to have surgery in South Florida.

To ensure that you are receiving quality work with personalized care at the most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. The quality must be maintained at the highest level to maintain accreditation. The surgeons also have incentive to hire and train quality staff (to ensure that surgery is efficient and enjoyable), to ensure comfortable and private facilities (to encourage referral), and to eliminate waste (to ensure that these facilities can compete effectively).

How much does it cost for breast enlargement?

The costs vary for breast enlargement but are usually between $4 to 7000. WE also offer excellent financing and even in house financing if the patient cannot qualify.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation surgery

Thanks for your question and I wish you luck in your journey to getting this procedure. The procedure gives gratifying results and requires expert assessment, appropriate sizing for the right type of implants and an appropriate procedure.

I use high quality round silicone implants with a rough surface in my practice and they can themselves cost around 2500 Canadian dollars. 

The surgical, anaesthetist and operation facilities charges are separate. This all finally adds up and I suspect you would have to reconsider your budget.

I would certainly recommend the highest quality of implant and an experienced surgeon who is fully qualified.

Sanjay Azad, MS, FRCSEd
Thunder Bay Plastic Surgeon

You should not choose a surgeon based on price. You should choose on that is experience board certified plastic surgeon otherwise you may end up spending more on trying to fix potential complications. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Costs of the breast augmentation procedure will certainly vary depending on your geographic location. Things to factor in for the surgery standpoint will be the facility fee, anesthesia fee, surgeon fee, implant cost (saline vs. silicone, other fees (e.g., acellular dermal matrix cost, pain pump, surgical garment, etc.) Typically augmentation with saline implants will be ~$1000 less than with silicone implants. Consultation with a plastic surgeon on the procedure along with quotes is advised, and finding a board-certified plastic surgeon who will be competent and able to care for you appropriately.  I'm sure you can find one who will perform it for that price, but be mindful of who. Hope these answers help!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

For 4K BA

you may be able to find someone who will do your breast augmentation for 4K. We offer discounted rates for patients that are struggling, so you should be able to find someone locally as well.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Can some one do Breast Implants for $4000

The most important factor in getting a great result along with safety is to pick an experienced PS.  Save your money and don't shop your health to the lowest bidder.

Christopher Costanzo, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Prices are not fixed

and if you are willing to shop around, you could find a qualified surgeon who could do this for you.  Yes, risks for bad surgeons are greater but if you're prudent and do your homework, you can probably find a good surgeon.  You need to call around and find out if anyone is willing to even consider this and will find most opportunities with surgeons that own their own operating rooms.  And if you're willing to be 'on call' if a slot opens up or be used as 'filler' for open schedules, you have the ability to at least get your procedure within your budget.  But you have to do the homework and legwork to get this organized.  Good luck... FYI, it costs $5500 in my region for saline implants to be done in an operating room with general anesthesia so this gives you a framework of what your trying to do here.  Finally, you can always go South of the border but you will find it challenging to find someone here to assume your care if you choose to do this.

Curtis Wong, MD

Costs for breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. When you get a breast augmentation, the final price includes the cost of implants, time for anesthesia, time for the facility, and the surgeon's fee. For FDA approved silicone gel breast implants by a board certified plastic surgeon at a certified facility or hospital and anesthesia by a board certified anesthesiologist (not a nurse), you will pay close to $7000 (ranging from $6000-8000) --> these are the prices one can expect in the Orange County/Los Angeles area. People who charge much less than that are usually cutting corners somewhere along the way or have to lower their price to attract less savvy customers to make up for the quality of their work.  Do not price shop but rather go with a board certified plastic surgeon who offers a great value in relation to what they charge and the quality of their work. Many high end practices offer credit and finance options ranging from 0% interest plans to monthly payment plans starting at $199/month.  I hope this helps to guide you and good luck!

Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sean Kelishadi, MD

The cost of breast surgery varies tremendously around the country so you need to call local offices to get an idea of the going rate locally. I suspect you will need to postpone your surgery for awhile until you save at least another $2000. You wouldn't trust a cut rate lawyer to write your will or a cut rate plumber to fix your toilet. Why would you trust your health and your life to a cut rate surgeon?

Ronald V. DeMars, MD