Breast Augmentation after BBL?

Post getting a Brazilian butt lift how soon after would you recommend waiting to get a boob job?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you wait 6 months between procedures for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

Breast Augmentation after BBL?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I recommend you to wait 4 to 6 months, you should let your body heal and your hemo to rise again.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

BBL

It is generally a good idea to stage these procedures simply because you will have to refrain from sitting on your buttocks for at least 2 weeks after a BBL which means you would need to sleep on your stomach, which may not be ideal or comfortable when just having a breast augmentation. This reduces complications and provides for a more comfortable post-operative recovery. When staging these procedures, I generally recommend waiting at least 6-8 weeks between procedures to allow swelling to resolve and pressure to be placed on the buttocks.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

#BBL

Hi Montanapearl.

You should wait a minimum of 8 weeks before any new surgery as you don't want to put pressure on the fat graft for any length of time until it has fully taken as a graft.

Regards

Damien

Consecutive Surgeries

I tend to have my patients wait a minimum of three months between surgeries. Be sure to discuss your plans with your PS to determine what is best in your case. Best of luck, Dr. Kludt

Nathan Kludt, MD
Stockton Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation after BBL?

You should wait at least 6 weeks between surgeries just to let your body heal and prepare for the next surgery.