How soon after a Brazilian but lift can you resume normal activites?

How soon after will you be able to do exercise such as running and how long after surgery can you have sex ?

Brazilian Butt Lift recovery

Thank you for your question. The best person to advice you is your specific surgeon as every surgeon has their own protocols as for recovery. That said, i tell my patients they can return to light activities almost immediately after surgery, normal activities 2 weeks after surgery, and vigorous exercise 4 weeks after surgery.  We usually experience a slow steady improvement for 3 months or so after surgery.

Normal Activities

Thank you for your question.  Every surgeon has different post operative guidelines for their patients.  At our office, there is no restriction after 6 weeks.  The day after surgery we expect our patients to be up and walking outside everyday.  Check with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon on their activity protocol. 

Brazilian Butt Lift recovery

Thank you for your question. The best person to advice you will be your chosen surgeon as every surgeon has their own recovery protocol. That said, Patients can return to light activities almost immediately after surgery, normal activities 2 weeks after surgery, and vigorous exercise 4 weeks after surgery.  We usually experience a slow steady improvement for 3 months or so after surgery.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

How soon after a Brazilian buttlift can you resume normal activities?

I usually recommend 6 weeks before return to strenuous activity, but please ask your surgeon as this is the only opinion that matters.