Bridge or crown? (Photo)

I had 3 crowns front teeth done in Mexico due to a severe infection w/ 1 perforated root canal . There was a lot of decay on the teeth from the infection which shorten the teeth dr was able to save the teeth and redo the crowns . dr did 1 crown thinner than other which he openly admitted you could see the build up.tooth under neath . I had a apt to go back to get the crown re done 6 weeks later said he couldn't fix it same day .i recently got hit in my mouth and the the thin crown is now lose

See your other question for helpful advice #DrSoftTouch

I'm sorry to hear that your crown is loose. Please see my response on your previous question. Good luck and I hope this helps! Click "save" under my name, if you'd like to ask me more questions in the future.

Bridge or Crown

Well, Dear for this you should consult with your dentist because he will better guide you for the same. 

Shahin Safarian, DMD
San Diego Dentist