Need suggestions. How can I remove these spots, and is it safe to remove these moles again? (Photo)

Hello all, I am new to this community. I want to remove the spots on my face, but don't know which treatment is good for me. Here are some of my info: Asian female, early 30, sensitive dry skin, sometimes the cheek is red. Began to find some spots when I was 12 or 13. After I gave birth to my baby at 31, I found more and more spots. Also, I have done laser moles removing 10 years ago, but now they are conning back, is it safe to remove them again. Many thanks! Anna

Facial Redness and Moles--See a cosmetic dermatologist

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal evaluation. Moles can be removed again with lasers, radiowave or shave. A combination of lasers can help improve the redness and spots. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Always lighten up ugly facial marks when ever they appear. Over and over again.

Most facial marks will always recur with time and a lot of sun exposure. Zapping them every year or two is common and easy and will keep you looking your best.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon