What is the price range of a BBL procedure?

Price varies by Location, Surgeon, Anesthesia, Etc.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Prices vary from location and surgeon experience in practice. In Ontario it can range anywhere from 8500 CAD - 15,000 CAD. Please consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

The cost of the Brazilian in Ohio

The most accurate way to determine costs in your area is to use RealSelf. Click on Brazilian butt lift then click on the cost and you will see that BBL's in your area cost between five and $7000.  Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

The fee for a BBL will vary from surgeon to surgeon and in different areas of the country.  Best to see a good surgeon and thine figure out the price that you can afford.

Price Range of BBL

Prices vary based on the facility, time under anesthesia, professional fees for the doctor, and some geographic variation.  In our practice, the biggest difference between patients is the amount of liposuction to be performed, which significantly affects the operating time, and therefore the cost.  I recommend you consult with several plastic surgeons in your area to get an idea of how much it would be for your specific procedure.

Dr. Dan Krochmal

MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon