How can I make my lid smaller so that my eyes look even? (Photos)

I've noticed that my eyes look very different in size because of my lids. I don't like the look and I want to be more symmetrical.

Asymmetric eyelids

Subtle asymmetries are very common between sides of the face. That said, a formal evaluation would help determine whether there is any underlying weakness of your left upper lid is contributing to the asymmetry. 

Hope that helps and best wishes, 

Dr. Donath 

Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Normal asymmetry

It is normal to not be totally symmetric. We are always our worse critic and this asymmetry is most likely only apparent to you.

Dean Vistnes.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San francisco Bay Area

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

You would benefit from a personal consultation to assess the eyelids.

Most surgeon would not likely recommend ptosis surgery for you.  However, I suspect the issue here is very early upper eyelid anterior levator aponeurosis dehiscence that is slightly more evident on the left side.  There is bilateral upper eyelid eyebrow elevation to compensate for this.  In my experience, it is possible to repair the levator dehiscence and encourage the eyebrow to relax down.  This is advance aesthetic surgery.