I had the lap band in 2014 which has not worked?

Need it removed and wamt to get the gastric sleeve I live in Cincinnati and want to find a doctor that van do it around 11000 or less that is close to me I am willing to travel but do not want to go outside of u.s. n3ef something clode to me buy will travel my insurance does not cover it. also looking for new insurance that would please help

Lap-Band to Gastric Sleeve under 11K

You can sure use sites like RealSelf.com to look for bariatric surgeons and options that apply to your needs and budget. Look for credentials, reviews and of course experience. I hope this helps. 

warm regards, 

Dr. Alvarez

Mexico Bariatric Surgeon