I'm looking for a great doctor to do a Brazilian butt lift; can you help me please?

Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Finding a Surgeon for your BBL

Your search for a plastic surgeon should start with safety.  Look for an actual plastic surgeon.  There are a lot of healthcare providers looking for cosmetic patients.  Make sure your doctor completed a residency in Plastic Surgery.  Board certification is also important.  Unfortunately, it's not enough to just ask, "Are you board certified?"  There are a lot of boards so look for one certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Our board only admits plastic surgeons who have undergone rigorous testing.  You also want to make sure that your surgeon operates in a licensed facility AND has privileges to perform surgery and admit to a local hospital.
After those basic safety qualifications have been met, look for someone experienced in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  Ask to see before and after pictures of people with your body type.  Schedule a consultation (or a few) and bring pictures showing what you want to look like.  Make sure to be honest with your surgeon about your medical and surgical history.  You will get a feel for whether or not the surgeon you're speaking with understands your goals.

BBL

To find a BBL surgeon in your area, you should start by looking at the ASPS or ASAPS websites.  Best of luck.

BBL

There are many qualified plastic surgeons in the Cincinnati area who can perform this procedure.  I recommend doing a search on RealSelf or on the ASPS website at plasticsurgery.org to find surgeons close to you.  Look at their reviews and before/after pics, and schedule a few consultations.  Best of luck!

Cheers,
Dr. Michael Epstein
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL