Who is well known for Juvedern injections in the Indianapolis, IN area?

Would like to know what causes lumps after Juvéderm lip injections on day 5?

Juvederm injections

there are a lot of qualified people who inject Juvederm in Indianapolis and most other cities and one I can recommend is Dr Steve Perkins.  Lumps in the lip appearing at day 5 after Juvederm injection may be nothing more than the injection not being continuous and even. That is correctable.

Juvederm injections

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hello, and thanks for your question. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.