I see so many tummy tuck photos w/ major variations in how flat/tight some are. What kind of results should I expect? (photo)

I'm 28 years old and very active. I had my third csection one year ago. My belly feels hard under skin and fat rolls but I can't get rid of my tummy!! . I was told by PS that I have minimal muscle separation, just mostly fat and skin.Previously had lipo to abdomen and flanks pre babies 8 years ago good result.. I believe I need to have a tummy tuck and lipo of bra rolls and flanks.

Perfect for Tummy Tuck

You already have a beautiful curvy body shape and that will be a great foundation for a great result. 
You are a perfect candidate for a Tummy Tuck to get rid of the saggy skin on your abdomen and also a nice and tight muscle repair to achieve the very small waist and flat abdomen. 
Liposuction will only help to complete your beautiful curvaceous transformation. 
Be encouraged!!!
Dr. Cardenas 

Do I need a tummy tuck?

Your pics document the looseness of abdominal skin. The surgical procedure you would most benefit from is the TT. I as usual suggest  a hands on evaluation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. There is the need to determine if Muscle wall plication is necessary. That detemination requires the in person exam. Good luck.

Tummy tuck expectations

You have minimal fat on your abdomen and the pictures and previous consult suggest you have minimal laxity of your fascia. You should expect to be very flat and look great with a tummy tuck. The previous liposuction has helped in reducing the amount of fat present.

Ambitious expectations

Based on the online images it seems you can have ambitous expectation about your final outcome after tummy tuck, you have moderate muscle weakening and medium spare skin; find a good surgeon and do require the best postoperative care.

Alejandro Nogueira, MD
Spain Plastic Surgeon

I see so many tummy tuck photos

The quality of the results can only be as good as the body one is working on. If the patient has a large amount of fat that is inside the belly ( an area that can not be treated) then the belly wall may not be as flat as others. There certainly a technical aspect of the surgery and can vary surgeon to surgeon. It would be best to get a couple of opinions and then you decide what you feel would be best for you.
Good Luck

Stephen M. Davis, MD, FACS
Green Hills Plastic Surgery

I see so many tummy tuck photos w/ major variations in how flat/tight some are. What kind of results should I expect?

Tummy tuck, like everything else in plastic surgery, is surgeon dependent.  Some surgeons will create more dramatic results.  Tummy tuck with liposuction of the sides and back would produce a very nice result.  I would search for the board certified plastic surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results and who performs hundreds of these procedures each year. I would look at patient reviews as well as before and after photos on that surgeon's website.

What to Expect?

I don't think any plastic surgeon can give specific information without examining you first.  I do think, however, that you are asking the right questions.  It is so important to have realistic expectations as you proceed with cosmetic surgery.  Have a number of consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons and learn as much as you can so that you can adjust your expectations to what is likely achievable.  This is the best way to avoid disappointments.  

Richard Kofkoff, MD, FACS
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Variations in results tend to be related mostly to the body habitus of the patient. Thinner patients with less intraabdominal fat and a thinner external fat layer always look flatter than those that still are retaining more weight.

Full tummy tuck

From these photos you seem to be a great candidate for a mommy makeover. A full tummy tuck with liposuction of the waist and flanks would address your areas of concern and remove a lot of your stretch marks. Definitely seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in Body Contouring for a consultation. Be sure to express your expectations and goals to the surgeon your choose. Good luck, Dean Vistnes.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Abdominoplasty - variation in results

With abdominoplasty (or tummy tuck), I can generally get out all the skin and fat and stretch marks from right above the belly button to the pubic bone.  The result really depends on what is underneath - ie: you can feel that you have a hard abdomen below the excess skin.  Some patients have more fat below the skin or very un-defined abdominal muscles - this cannot be changed without liposuction or working out the abdominal muscles.  Repairing the rectus diastasis (separation of the abdominal muscles) will help flatten the abdomen but wont make up for excess fat or weak muscles.  Best of luck!